Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Coming Down

I just made myself a "milkshake" with a frozen banana, a scoop of raw cacao powder, coconut milk, and a tiny bit of ice.

That shit was good.

In other news, I think I'm having withdrawals from the fun that I had at the end of last week/weekend.

The following series of pictures was taken on Friday night. We were heading back to our rooms for the night/early morning when Janiac suggested a cartwheel contest.

Once I start doing cartwheels, I start thinking about CrossFit, so of course handstands are next.










I honestly can not look at that last picture without laughing out loud. 

Right after it was taken, security came around the corner like a ninja and sent us to our rooms.

I thought we were following directions nicely and not creating a scene, just waiting for the elevator, when the security guard called for back-up.

And they arrived within 3o seconds. 

Luckily no one got arrested or shot with a bow and arrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment