Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I actually have nothing against the rain, except that I am not dressed appropriately for it.

You see, IT flew in yesterday for Christmas and we had a slumber party at her parents' house last night.

So yesterday morning as I was getting ready for work I was also packing for the slumber party and today.

I don't typically look at the weather ahead of time. I usually gauge the day's weather on my morning run or by looking out the window of my house. This is how I decide on what I'm going to wear.

But yesterday I had to choose what I was going to wear today and I was running late so I just had to grab something quick. (This is the problem with slumber parties on school nights...I totally get why Match.mom was against these.)

So, here I sit, in my office, looking very cute in my polka-dotted dress, with goosebumps all over my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment