Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Still Catching Up?

Apparently, I am still trying to catch up. I am very sorry!

I don't even know if anyone reads this blog anymore - and I'm sorry for that, because this is where it all started!

So, I'll just catch you up on a little bit of life - it may not be funny, but it'll be true...

As I mentioned in the previous post, I started a new job in October. I am now working for Red Baron, and I'm enjoying it greatly! I share an office with O'Connor* and he is pretty awesome!

Last month, I went to Reno with Dirty Shirley and we had a BLAST!! Probably drank a little too much, but you're only young once, you know? EID was there with her new boyfriend. He seemed nice enough, but really boring! And apparently having a boyfriend makes EID no fun. She went to bed early every night. I was highly disappointed.

The next weekend, Dirty and I participated in the Breast Cancer 3-Day in San Diego - it was a truly AMAZING experience. I participated in the walk in 2006 as well and it's funny how much you forget in three years.

This year I walked in honor of a good friend's mom, who passed away in September. I think that may have made the experience a little different for me.

Next weekend Dirty, Diddy, and I are headed to Vegas for the NFR. A good time is sure to be had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment