Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Bonus!

Ok - I'm making up for yesterday here!

As many of you know, I have naturally curly hair.

As some of you may not know, I got my hair cut last week. I thought it was drastic - apparently no one else in the world did.

However, it is much shorter, especially in the back, so I'm not sure I can style it naturally without looking a little crazy.

But after four days of pretty much constant rain...

(I'm not complaining, I'm still a rancher's daughter.

Plus, rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey, whiskey makes my baby get a little frisky.

So rain is a good thing.)

...my naturally curly hair has had enough of the moisture and is starting to rebel!

I can see it trying to curl.

Looks like my independent streak runs all the way through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment