Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

one.
Ok - I'm back to simple template...This blog design thing is making me CRAZY!


But, I did visit the local library today and picked up a copy of:


So far, it is confusing. And I'm frustrated.


I think that the problem lies in the fact that I don't know what I want the blog to look like.


I need to come up with a plan. Stat.


two.
I can bench 135 pounds.


I'm serious!


In the absence of having a full time job, I have taken up filling my time with lifting weights.


Ok, ok, I just started today. A former client of mine is a power lifter and he is helping me learn more about weight lifting. To get a more toned look.


Today was our first lesson and we did a chest workout. We bench-pressed first, and my final set, I benched 135 pounds. Only once, but I was pretty proud of myself.


three.
Until Friday, I couldn't tell you the last time I went to the movies.

Actually, I think it was at midnight on my birthday, with Dirty, to see SATC2.


On Friday, I saw two movies - crazy, right?!


Tangled 3D was awesome and I recommend it to everyone! And I want my hair cut the way hers looks at the end.


Yes, I realize it is a cartoon.


On Friday night, Peach and I went to see Burlesque.


I don't know if I've told you, but I LOVE to dance!!


There were parts of the movie where I would have liked to just stand up and dance.


I can't wait for it to be on video and then I can put it on and dance around my house.


No - I'm not joking.









No comments:

Post a Comment