Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom

It's been a while, but I'm bringing it back today.

"We all can dance when we find music that we love."
-Gerald the Giraffe

Biggie has a book called Giraffes Can't Dance and it my most favorite book that he owns. When I am there, we can not go to sleep without reading it.

Seriously, if you have small children, go out and buy this book!

Speaking of Biggie...

(Before I get started with this story, I want to a make sure everyone knows that I love Tiny as much as Biggie. I really do. But he doesn't talk yet and it is hard to tell stories about how funny he is because he doesn't use words.)

So, Biggie sings this song. It goes something like:

A is for apple. Aa, Aa, Apple
B is for bear. Ba, Ba, Bear...

And so on through each letter of the alphabet. Using a word that starts with the letter and then making the sound of the letter.

But my favorite is when he gets to H.

H is for Hippolo. Huh, Huh, Hippolo.

Seriously, he calls it a hippolopotomus.

It is SO cute!

Makes me think of this clip from Big Daddy:


Hip Hop Anonymous. Classic.

One more thing about Biggie. He has this friend, Belly*. They spend a lot of time together. Sissy and Belly's mom are good friends. And Biggie and Belly are in the same preschool class.

If you ask Biggie what Belly's favorite bird is, he replies, "A pink maflingo."

When we were at the ranch a couple of weekends ago, Biggie and I were in the truck with Bunner and I asked Biggie to tell Bunner what Belly's favorite bird was. (Say that 5 times fast...)

So he tells Bunner it's a pink maflingo and then asks, "Uncle Bunner, what is Auntie Banana's favorite bird?"

No comments:

Post a Comment