Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

What Do I Want?

Last month I posted about going to see a movie alone.

And in that movie, the advice given to the heroine was, "Find out what you want and ask for it."

I have a problem.

I don't know what I want.

I'm having some serious issues with life lately.

Not in a I want to end it kind of way.

Just in a What is it all about? kind of way.

And the truth is - I'm really confused!

Sometimes I think I know what I want, but even that changes.

Mostly I want to be happy, but I am thinking that the problem is I don't know what makes me happy.

None of this is an excuse for being lax on posting to this blog, but it should help you to understand why I haven't been so active and/or funny.

But, I did sign up for the Warrior Dash and training for that starts next week, so I'm sure I'll have some kind of funny story to tell you about how I fell off the monkey bars at the local playground...

For now I want to thank all of you for reading. Please don't stop because I've been slow. I'm still trying to get my groove back.

No comments:

Post a Comment