Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

FITBF

Whew! It's finally Friday!

It has been a busy week and a busy Friday...

After you learn some random things about me below, head on over an link up with Lauren.

1.   You should always take time to     brush your teeth.  And laugh. Definitely laugh - life is too short to take it so seriously .

2.    Hott-pepper      make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for   Nashville in February!!   .

4.    Saturday   is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is    ABC Family original movies .

6.  If I could, I would   hire a chef to make me a salad bar for every meal. I LOVE salad bars!     .

7.  I rather like    having dance parties in my car with my nephews. Taio Cruz is our inspiration   .

No comments:

Post a Comment