Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Little Something Different

Starting on Saturday, Sept. 24 - I joined the Paleo Challenge 4.2 at my CrossFit gym. (Don't worry about what the 4.2 stands for - it only makes sense to us at the gym.)

In order to keep myself honest, and educate anyone who cares on the process, I will be recording my journey over at Airplane Food

I know what you're thinking, Airplane, you can't even post to this blog regularly, how are you going to keep up two blogs?

The truth is, I don't know. And I'm sorry for that.

However, if you have the desire to read about my journey into caveman status, probably learn a little more about how I feel about nutrition, listen to me rant about diets and misinformation, and find out when I complete my first hanging pull-up (fingers crossed) - then please join me over there.

If not, continue to check in here and curse me because I'm not posting enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment