Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Good Monday morning!

one
Ah-ah-ah- CHOO!

I started sneezing yesterday and I don't think I've stopped.

Except while at Crossfit this morning. That's weird.

Either way, I'm sitting at my desk with my nose running like a sieve and sneezing every minute or so. I think this is going to be a long day!

two
Ballin'

Saturday was the 64th Birthday of the United States Air Force (doesn't that seem young?).

Thanks to my new job, I was hosting a table at the Air Force Ball in Glendale and Diddy was priveliged to be my date. (Super lucky guy, right?)

We had a blast! Between the Pageant of Flags, the Toasting, and the singing of the Air Force Song - it was an all together good time!

And I must say, we most certainly had the best shoes at the ball:


three
Field Trip!

A couple of weeks ago I took Biggie to a DBacks game and we had a blast!


He is in Pre-K this year and they are learning their letters. So each week is a new letter and on Friday for show-and-tell he has to bring something that begins with that letter.

This particular week the letter was R, so we decided to get something at the baseball game that he could take.

He settled on a "r-r-r-Rally Monkey" only he calls him Rally the Monkey (which I, of course, think is adorable.)


And ok, maybe I got him a little more than just the monkey, but who could say no to that face?

And it was all worth it when I dropped him off at home that night and when I was leaving he ran to the door and gave me a huge hug and said, "Aunt Airplane, I super love you!"

Now head on over to lowercase letters and link up!

1 comment: