Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Be Vewy, Vewy Quiet...

We're hunting wabbits!!

That's right folks, my neighborhood is about to have one less rabbit.

I got home yesterday to find that a rabbit had gotten into my garden and indulged on all of the leaves on my broccoli plants, and is working his way through the cauliflower.

I was NOT pleased.

Fortunately for him, I didn't have time to take action against him last night or this morning. However, while he's getting comfortable in his afternoon snacking routine, I'm planning an all out war! 

I am on the hunt for a BB gun, some fencing, and perhaps some rabbit poison.

That little guy doesn't even know that I have Fridays off and I'll be waiting for him tomorrow.

Does anyone know where I can get some badger urine?

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!? We have an invader?! I hear badger urine comes bottled and will even keep curious passers-by away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

    You can take a girl outta the country...

    ReplyDelete