Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Miscellany on a Wednesday

Just a few small things to share in the middle of the week...

1. I'm going to have a new nephew!!! Banana and Bunner are expecting BabyBunner in January! And I can't wait! Being an aunt to nephews R-O-C-K-S!

2. I had to swing by Granny B's house the other day to pick up some stuff for Match. She was in a hurry because she had to go meet "the Old Ladies" for dinner. As we were walking out she was telling me how she doesn't even want to go to dinner with them because all they ever talk about it going to the doctor and getting second opinions.

Then she tells me that when she had tendinitis and was going to get surgery they kept asking her if she got a second opinion and she didn't understand why she would need one, the doctor was a hand doctor.

I told her next time she should tell them, "Yes. I got a second opinion. His. I said it hurt, he agreed."

I thought she was going to pass out she was laughing so hard.

It is possible that she thinks I'm funnier than I think I am.

1 comment: