Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tiny Adventures

Biggie is a proud graduate
On Thursday, Biggie "graduated" from kindergarten and on Friday, Tiny "graduated" from preschool. So I planned to spend the two days in M-Town with the Smalls Family.

After graduation on Thursday, I told the boys that I would take them bowling as their gift from me. Turns out, I'm a pretty good bowler, but that's another story for another day.

Each time it was my turn to bowl, if I didn't bowl a strike with the first ball, Tiny would pat me on the leg as I got my second ball and he would say, "You can do this, Aunt Airplane, I believe in you."

Tiny is ready for bowling! I told him he needed to bring socks. He preferred to put them on with his crocs.
I mean really - could this kid be any more adorable?

The answer to that question, is yes.

Because before we left for bowling, we were all hanging out in the living room when Tiny asked me: "Aunt Airplane, are you old enough to buy kids?"

Me: Ummm - yeah, I guess so.
Tiny: You should get some.
Me: If I have kids, I won't be able to spend as much time with you.
Tiny: Yeah, because I can just come to your house.
Me: Tiny, you can come to my house now.
Tiny: No, only if you have kids.

About ten minutes laters he was in the kitchen with Sissy and he said, "Mom, should we get Aunt Airplane some kids?"

###

On Friday afternoon I told the boys that I would go swimming with them. Biggie and I had already gotten into the pool and it was COLD!

So, finally Tiny comes out ready to swim and he steps onto the first step and says, "Are you kidding me? It is f**king cold!"

###

And just because - here is a random picture of BabyBunner and me.

BabyBunner is quite possibly the most serious child on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment