Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"You Don't Have to Find Out You're Dying to Start Living"


There is a good chance that you already saw that video on Facebook. I think that every person I know posted it today.

Luckily for me, I waited until I returned home from work to watch it, because I cried like a baby watching it.

When his little sister was talking, I lost it.

I loved it at the beginning when he said, "I want everyone to know that you don't have to find out you're dying to start living."

Again, something that seems so simple, and we need reminding.

I need reminding.

And I need help.

Because as simple as it is, it is also very difficult.

So when I finished watching, I stopped talking and started doing.

I signed up for a sprint triathlon and looked up a training program.

On Sunday, September 22, I will be on Fiesta Island in San Diego, swimming, biking, and running.

And possibly passing out.

But definitely finishing.

And absolutely living.

Training will officially begin on June 3.

In the meantime, I need to find a pool to swim in. And a bike to ride.

And my sanity.

1 comment:

  1. LA fitness has a gym ;) and maybe you'd be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of swimsuit bandit

    ReplyDelete