1. Fridays are always crazier than they should be. They should be meant for winding down the week and getting ready for what the weekend has in store. Instead, I feel like they are always full of a whirlwind of crazy .
2. My nephews, my garden, people in love, and my friends make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is our military. Regardless of their reasons for signing up, anyone who willingly dedicates their life to preserving freedom is an inspiration to me .
4. If I had the day off today I would go with Sissy to get the boys' pictures taken, maybe have lunch with them, run to the store to finish grabbing their Easter presents, cancel my gym membership, start Crossfit, and relax at home with my new most favorite beer. (Oh wait, that's exactly what I'm doing...) .
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is style? What style? .
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm a moderate Republican moving more and more to the center. I am 100% fiscally conservative and think that we need serious entitlement reform in this country. On the social issues, I tend to be a little more moderate, and get VERY angry when those are the issues solely being used to define candidates. I want lower taxes, less government, and more personal responsibility .
7. I'd like to go to Hawaii so I could relive all of the fun and adventure that Diddy, Match, Papa and I had a couple of years back!