Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

FITBF

1.   Something that makes me a great friend is,       that I listen. I have been told so many times that I am a great listener (even though I'm a great talker too :))  .

2.  I am    tan (thanks to a great airbrush machine), ready for my vegetables to grow, a lover of music, emotional, sometimes more judgmental than I like    .

3.  I am not     patient (though I'm working on it), quiet, good at relaxation    .

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be     loud, funny, and observant   .

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is     everything. I know, it's sad. But I just have a hard time putting down a lot of money on anything. I occasionally do it, but not often. I'm always "waiting for it to go on sale" and not getting what I want  .

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is      boots. I LOVE boots! I would fill my closet with them if I had the money   .

7.  I would trade       my house       for       a little cottage/bungalow   in a heartbeat.

Now head on over to Lauren's blog to give us your own randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment