Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

one
the science of food

I was reminded this weekend that I am not a fan of baking. I didn't like science in school and I don't like it in my kitchen. I need creative freedom with a recipe! I don't like to be held captive by the rules.

(I wish I had a picture, but I was so angry when it all went wrong that I just threw it away.)

However, I did make these little delights:
They are Oreo Truffle/BonBon somethingorother...

Holy deliciousness!(And you don't have to turn the oven on!)

two
crazytown. population: 140

On Saturday we celebrated Easter with PapaBear's side of the family. You know, an intimate gathering of 140 people.

What?!?!

That's right, 140 of our relatives showed up at Pie Ranch's house to join in a potluck celebration. Bless her for hosting this craziness! 

three
obsessed

It is official. I am obsessed with my garden! Sometimes, I go outside and just watch it grow.

I'm not kidding.

On Saturday afternoon, I applied fertilizer to the garden and then had a dream that all of our vegetables started growing at a rapid pace and we couldn't keep up with them.

four
a visual

Because I know you are dying to see what it looks like:
The bare spot in the middle is where the zucchini was planted, but we got bad seeds the first time. Our second round of planting is coming up nicely now. In the front right corner you can see one of four rogue tomato plants. Kind of a bonus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment