Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Simplicity


So, this picture doesn't really have anything to do with this post, but Sissy is always telling me how Tiny reminds her of me. And today she posted a family picture they took in North Dakota and he was making the above face. The exact same face that I am making in a picture that was taken of me in like 2006...

I'm working on simplifying my life.

Dirty moved out this past weekend and because I have an empty room now, I am taking the time to organize and simplify.

Like getting rid of things.

A lot of things.

Why do we keep things that we don't need?

Why is it so hard to get rid of things? 

I get keeping things that have sentimental value, but you should see some of the crap that I was storing in a closet or a drawer somewhere.

For what?

It sounds super silly to say this, but I really feel like since I started this process, my life has changed.

Not in any crazy big way, but I think my outlook on life has changed.

It is like an external cleanse.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there fast stride...

    those photos are uncannily similar. crazy cute!

    Yes, get rid of stuff. It is just stuff.

    ReplyDelete