Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

31 Years!!

On their 25th Anniversary.

Today is Match and Papa's 31st Wedding Anniversary!!

Congrats!

I have learned a lot about love and marriage from Match and Papa!

They have shown me that if your relationship is based on love, you can make it through the hard times.

One time, my aunt, PieRanch*, told me that you better love the person you marry, because there are going to be times in life when that is all that gets you through.

Match and Papa definitely have that!

And it has gotten them through.

I hope that someday I will find love like they have!

In other news, I completed Day 2 of P90X. And I almost passed out. It was Plyometrics day. I should have eaten before I did it. But eating is difficult at 4:20 in the morning. I think that getting used to the eating portion of this whole deal is going to be difficult. They really stress eating 6 small meals - and that just isn't my style. I can do 3 meals and 3 snacks, but 6 small meals are a killer for me. I'm hoping that I will get in a routine soon and it will be easier. Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment