Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Randomness

Ok - so this is likely going to be another random post.

Sorry - this week has been weird.

I'm not in the right state of mind.

Either way, let's get started...

First, I forgot to tell you about P90X yesterday. Probably because I was half dead. The yoga workout totally killed me! We discussed before, yoga is not really my cup of tea.

                                           I'm not good at it.

                                        I don't understand it.                                        

And I don't like to do things that I'm not the best at. (It's a character flaw, what can I say?)

Either way, a friend of mine who has done yoga for a long time said that the P90X yoga was hard for even her. So I don't feel so bad, but holy cow - it was hard. I was sweating like a... well, you get the picture.

This morning was legs and back. It was hard, no plyo or yoga, but it pushed me. I am really struggling with the chin-up/pull-up portion - I bought one of those chin-up bars that you hang in a doorway and I'm using it with a chair for balance (which is recommended by Tony Horton), but it is still hard. I tried the bands, but the way that my bar is set up and the band that I got aren't conducive so I stick with the bar. I'm thinking that I'll start getting stronger and it won't seem like such a chore.

The other problem is that the bar is hanging in the door of the office which is next to Dirty's room and I don't want to be loud and wake her up at the heinous hour in which I am exercising, so I'm torn.

In other news, (apparently I use this phrase a lot) I'm "sleeping the night" with Biggie and Tiny tonight and I can't freaking wait!

I love those boys!

Finally, some Friday morning glee - regardless of your party affiliation, I think you can laugh at this video:

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I didn't see the part waking me up in the mornings - do not fret! You won't! Actually, I need all the help I can get to wake up in the morning. P90X away :)

    ReplyDelete