Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy...

Yesterday, I was talking to Diddy and I said something to the effect of, "...but I may be crazy."

He said, "Oh, you're crazy. It has been scientifically proven."

That may be a stretch - I don't think there is actual science out there...

This morning on our trip to get coffee, O'Dub said, "I like you, but you are crazy."

                                           Coincidence?

Either way, there is a lot of randomness on my mind today.

HHT is getting married tonight - you want to talk about crazy? I remember when she was just a little whipper snapper.

I want to go hiking.

I want to hike Turkey Track on our ranch.

And Half Dome at Yosemite.

And Machu Picchu in Peru.

I really have a lot of plans in life - I need to get moving.

It is apparently 24 weeks until I embark on my third Breast Cancer 3-Day - I should probably start training. Or fundraising. Or blogging.

P90X came in yesterday. I am going to spend Saturday preparing to start on Sunday. Preparations will include a meal plan and pictures. I will save the pictures until the end. I think this is going to be fun. I hope you all will help me stay on track.

And, hey, who knows...

It just may be a lunatic you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment