Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wouldn't Trade Them For the World

As I have mentioned before, my family is crazy!

Probably pretty close to certifiable!

But I love them!

On Saturday, Granny B called me. I've been going through some things and she was concerned about me and wanted to chat. So I called her back and we had a little chat. When I hung up the phone, I called Match and I said, "She's f-in' crazy, but I wouldn't trade her for another Granny B, even if I had the chance."

Then on Sunday, I went by H&M's (Papa's parents) house on my way to church. I had to drop off my chicken food and empty egg cartons. (You'll remember from this post, that H raises chickens). So I stopped in the house to drop off the cartons and H kept trying to give me hamburger meat to take home (even though he gave me like 6 pounds of it just last week) and M kept asking me if I needed onions. When I was leaving they both told me to grab some eggs.

On the way out of the house I thought to myself, I absolutely love my family! I wouldn't trade them for the world!

In Biggie news, he is taking swim lessons this week and he hates them. Monday was his first day and he cried. On Tuesday, he and Match stopped at the store on their way to lessons and he wanted a toy.

Match: You can't have that toy, you cried at swim lessons yesterday. If you don't cry today we can come back tomorrow and get the toy.
Biggie: I don't want to cry, but my heart needs me to.

I am not making this up, folks. The kid is out of control!

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly! REALLY?

    Out of the mouths of babes.....

    Yes, sometimes our hearts need us to!

    ReplyDelete