Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Wisdom

I am going to try to post a little piece of wisdom each Wednesday. We'll start today.

The following quote is framed in one of my doctor offices at least three times. I finally decided that I would capture it and share it with all of you.

You may or may not know that I love quotes. My senior year of high school, when Sissy had moved to college, I wrote out lots of my favorite quotes and hung them all over my room. They make me happy!

"The highest courage is to dare to be yourself in the face of adversity. Choosing right over wrong, ethics over convenience, and truth over popularity...these are the choices that measure your life. Travel the path of integrity without looking back; for there is never a wrong time to do the right thing."

The author is anonymous, but brilliant.

This quote speaks to my soul.

In P90X world, day 3 has been completed. And it is still hard. I started with 5 and 10 pound dumbbells and I think that I need to get one in between and maybe one a little heavier. The goal is to push myself. I am not trying to get bigger muscles, more of a lean look, so I'm going with the 12-15 rep model, but either way the last three reps are supposed to burn, and for some exercises that just isn't the case. So I'm on the hunt for more weights at a good price.

1 comment:

  1. i love quotes too. and congrats on day 3. hopefully i don't die on day 1 :)

    ReplyDelete