Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In Which the First Step is Admitting You Have a Problem

You guys, I have a problem!

Remember last week when I told you I was starting a new program, complete with a sticker chart?

Well, that went swimmingly for a day and a half. I earned three stickers.

And then I had to have blood drawn on Thursday so I couldn't work out Tuesday afternoon or all day on Wednesday.

Then I left for California on Friday.

And despite a grueling hike up the railroad tracks and an unexplained knee injury, I'm fairly certain I did not do enough exercise to earn a sticker. 

Yesterday morning, I woke up at 4:06 and made it to the gym. I nearly threw up during the warm up - the freaking warm up - and the unexplained injury was not conducive to front squats. I did finish the workouts though and earned another sticker.

Then I took a shower and went back to sleep for 3 hours.

I decided that I would run tonight.

Then I got to the gym this morning to find today's WOD was the 6x400m runs. (I was not as fast as the last one, but not as slow as the first.)

Needless to say, my legs are killing me.

I don't want to get dressed and go for a run.

I have a Tabatas 4 Tatas Burpee WOD to do, but I can't make myself do that either.

Someone help me!

I need motivation!

The stickers aren't working!

I think it because I'm old...

No comments:

Post a Comment