Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Nattering

Way back in college - which was at least ten years ago because I keep getting emails from my alma mater telling me that this year is my 10-year reunion (which can't be right since I'm still only like 26 years old) - Bridezilla and I decided that November was our month.

I honestly can't remember why now, but we must have had a bad October, and decided that November would be better so we deemed it OUR  month.

(For the record, I think I just remembered why - I'll have to consult with her on that…)

So, when I woke up at 2:27am on Nov. 1, because I was sleeping on the couch at a friend's house and I'm a stomach-sleeper and couches aren't really conducive to stomach-sleeping, the first thing I thought was, "It's officially November. This is my month!"

And I wanted to text Bridezilla, but I thought that would be ridiculous at that time of the morning, so when she texted me closer to a reasonable hour to say, "It's officially our month!" I just got super happy.

 I know that on Facebook, people post one thing they are thankful for every day, but I'm not going to do that here.

In honor of MY month - I am going to post every day. Some days it may be something I'm thankful for. Some days it may just be something I want to say. Some days…it may be a funny story.

But since writing is one of my passions, I am going to write during MY month. 

Enjoy it.

Or don't.

It doesn't really matter all that much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment