Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Blankety, Blank, Blank, Blank

Sorry I've been a little MIA this week. I have no good reason, but I'm trying to do better - I swear!

I'm loving the randomness of today's FITBs.

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is      Funny - I was just talking to PapaBear the other day about "biggest accomplishments" and I was saying that I didn't think that I had many. He corrected me and said that being a staff member on a successful presidential campaign was pretty great - and even more so, being a part of the team that delivered New Mexico (a state that had not been won four years prior) was a pretty great accomplishment. So there you have it folks  .

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is    probably either the couch or chair in the living room. Although I don't think there is a lot of "sitting room" in my house, so this would really be the only logical place. Though I may be sitting outside on the back porch these next couple of weeks admiring my garden and willing the veggies to grow   .

3.  My fashion philosophy is    wear what looks good on you and makes you feel good. Trends are trendy, but that doesn't mean they look good on you. And Diddy told me once to accentuate my small parts...     .

4.  Something every girl should have is     a sister  .

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....     A lot of business cards, my wallet, a clutch, a pack of gum, lip gloss, cuticle cream, coins, and much, much more .

6.  My favorite music right now is       Miranda Lambert - I read the article about her in Cowboys & Indians and now I can't stop listening to her music. Such a wide range of music   .

7.  My favorite part of my body is       my legs. Which is why I wear lots of dresses and skirts. Remember - Diddy said accentuate your small parts...    .

Now - head on over to Lauren's blog and fill in your own blanks!!

And have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sister is a great answer! I couldn't agee more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I'm loving the FITB Friday :) I call you and you never return my calls anymore...

    ReplyDelete