Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

FITBF

1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is       ... The truth is, I'm not really a searcher for deals. I mean, I love a good sale, and I rarely buy clothes full price, but as far as true deals - I can't think of any. I wish that I had the patience (and time) for thrift stores  and yard sales {sigh} .

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include    I have never really thought about this, so I'll just give you a list of the "celebrities" I would like to hang out with: George W. and Laura Bush, Eric Church, Miranda Lambert, Hilary Swank, and Marcus Lutrell    .

3.  Something that inspires me is    my nephews. I want to be awesome for them. Whatever that means. I want to be someone they look up to    .

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with     a really tough choice to make! But based on what I've been eating lately, I would have to say salty  .

5.  I dream about     finding the job that fulfills me and the love that completes me   .

6.  My weekend will be spent       drinking, dancing, socializing, running, and celebrating Tiny's birthday.

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be       either Dirty Dancing or Tombstone    .

Head on over to Lauren's blog and tell us about your blanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment