Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Silence is Golden...

...And a little lonely...

Sissy and BIL went to Napa with some friends for the weekend so the nephews went to Match and Papa's house.

That means that I'm alone at their house for the remainder of the week.

When I got home last night, it was eerily quiet in there.

For all of the crazy that they are, I sure do miss those little guys when they aren't around!

Luckily I took these pictures of them a couple of days ago to keep me company.



Tell me you don't want to squeeze those precious guys!

I am loving the AZ weather these last couple of days, though it makes it hard to stay inside and work...

Yesterday I used my lunch hour to get a pedicure and paint my toenails for the spring...


Now if I could only make it to a baseball game, I'd be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment