Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In Other News...

A couple of weeks ago, O'Dub pointed out to me that I often say, "in other news..." when I want to change subjects.

Since that time I've started paying more attention and it turns out he was right.

(But don't tell him, I don't want it to go to his head.)

Continuing on in my random way of thinking:

I forgot to tell you all yesterday that I had a dream that I got new running shoes. Which I desperately need! In my dream I got a smoking deal on them, somehow I don't think that is going to be the case.

I am also in the market for a boxing reflex bag (as pictured below):

Everlast Freestanding Reflex Bag

I tried to find one on Craig's List, to no avail.

The one pictured is about $50 at Wal-Mart, should I go ahead and get it?

I was updating my calendar today and thinking that I commit to way too many things. And just when I think I have a free day/night/weekend, it fills up. It got me thinking: Are there actually people who have free time? And is it really free time if you're filling it up with things (even if they are things you want to do?)

No comments:

Post a Comment