Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Step 1: Admitting the Problem

It's official.

I am addicted.

I don't know how I let it go this far.

I tried to stop.

But the deliciously creamy mix of macaroni and cheese got me.

I didn't mention before, but earlier this week I had a mild mental breakdown. It wasn't anything to be concerned about - I was exhausted and hungry. I started crying because I didn't know if I should eat or go to sleep.

It was Day 4 of "Eat Right or Die" and everything I wanted to eat was not good for me.

So I just went to bed.

But in light of that episode I thought that I needed some comfort food the next night.

The greatest combination of food ever: Macaroni and Cheese!

However, seeing as how I was trying to avoid carbs and gluten, this wasn't really in the plan.

I decided that gluten-free mac'n'cheese was a good compromise.

So, I found a recipe on PW for mac'n'cheese and modified it to be gluten-free and it. was. DELISH!

Someone please come eat the leftovers.

Now.

I'll eat the whole pan otherwise.

I have a problem.

And admitting it is the first step.

1 comment:

  1. I want to make us shirts that say, "Eat Right or Die!" plain awesomeness

    ReplyDelete