Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

uno
I found a black widow in my house this weekend. I nearly had a heart attack, but I captured it in a jar, killed it with a dose of isopropyl alcohol, and saved it for Dirty to see. I DO. NOT. like spiders! Especially the most venomous spider in North America. It may be time to call the exterminator.

dos
I can't believe that it will be September this week. Where does the time go? I keep reading on lots of blogs that people are ready for fall. I am ready for the weather to get a little cooler and the election season to be over.

tres
We're heading up north this weekend to our family ranch. I can't wait! Rumor has it that all of the moisture we've had this summer has turned everything green and beautiful! I'll make sure and take lots of pictures!
A before picture. We'll see if the after looks different.
cuatro
On Saturday afternoon, I attended Zumba with Match, and on my way home I stopped by H&M's house to pick up some eggs and visit. About an hour and a half into visiting with M and her sister, I was thinking to myself, I need to get home - I have a million things to do. Then it occurred to me that I am extremely lucky to have the ability to sit down and visit with 3 of my 4 grandparents. It was a nice revelation.

2 comments:

  1. The rumor is the grass is belly high...I'm stoked. It's like we are vacaying in Kansas this weekend!! I'll see you at the Empty Pockets...Friday night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are going to have so much fun :) Haha I like how I know who most of these peps are. So funny though.

    ReplyDelete