Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So Sorry...

I promised another post last night and didn't deliver.

There was a monsoon on the drive home which made traffic ridiculous.

Then Freckles and her sweet, sweet baby came over and I just couldn't stop loving on him until it was time for everyone to go to bed.

So, here is your Tuesday afternoon post:

I have signed up the the Women's Half Marathon in Arizona on November 7. 

My goal is to run it in two hours and thirty minutes, which is 17 minutes less than my January race.

So I bought a 12-week training program and I'm hoping it will help!

Also, I am racing as part of the Marathon for the Cure. If you are interested in making a donation to Susan G. Komen for the Cure in support of my race (and please don't feel like you have to), you can visit my personal page to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment