Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

God, Grant Me The Serenity...

...To make it through the rest of this week without killing these kids and dogs. 

I'm telling you what, I have a new-found respect for single parents. I mean, I'm sure that families with two parents have it hard too, but Lordy, Lordy!

For the most part the boys are well-behaved, but they are still 13-year-old boys. And they outnumber me.

And for some reason, this week at work is stupid crazy.

I.just.need.to.make.it.to.Saturday.

Then I am going to run my weekly mileage. And then sleep all day on Sunday.

Seriously.

Tonight the boys went on a walk and they were supposed to be home by 7:30. At 7:40 I texted them, "Where are you?"

They responded, "Almost home :)"

Like adding a smiley face was going to make it all ok. 

2 comments: