Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

This Shit is Out of Hand!

You guys - we have taken laziness to the next level in this country.

I'm ashamed.

Seriously, I can't believe I am even typing this post...

This morning, as I do most non-CrossFit mornings, I was watching/listening to CMT while I put my makeup on. 

So I hear a commercial for "Hydroxycut Sprinkles" - are you effing kidding me? 

Pro Clinical Hydroxycut Sprinkles

It was bad enough when people were taking pills, but now they can't even do that - they just need to sprinkle their diet pill onto their food.

Ok, whatever, I'll get over that. The next commercial though? That one threw me right over the edge.

I am not kidding when I tell you that it was a commercial for dog diet pills.

For the life of me I can not remember the name of the product, so I googled "doggie diet pills" and I was appalled at the number of results it yielded! 

How about get off of your fat ass and take your fat ass dog for a walk?

Or whatever happened to portion control? I mean seriously, your dog can't get their own food - you are solely responsible for the amount of food that they are exposed to. 

I'm so disgusted!

1 comment:

  1. Someone at work asked me about this- if i've heard of anyone trying it & i just rolled my eyes like they were the most idiotic person i know :)

    ReplyDelete