Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Get It Together

Look how I already missed one day of writing...

Things are not starting out good.

The truth is, I was in full on recovery mode yesterday.

Every now and again I forget that I am 31 years old and I get a little crazy.

I made it to CrossFit this morning though, and hit a 2kg PR on my 3 rep deadlift. And somehow, in the middle of the workout, I figured out how to string double unders together and got like 20 in a row. It was crazy!

But my head has hurt all day long, and I'm pretty sure my body is rebelling from all of the junk I ate over the holidays. 

So I'm pulling it back together. I'm getting back on a routine and getting my eating in order.

Tomorrow will be the first day of my yoga commitment. I'm not looking forward to it.

1 comment: